- This is your IP address:
- This is your browser signature:
- CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
- Selected languages by priority:
If you are Greek user, you have to configure the browser:
I create this project at the beginning of 2000.
I did want a computer language capable for matrices and other maths for my
new PDA, Palm IIIx. More on my resume.
Jed is a cute text editor written by John E. Davis.
It is an ancient EMACS clone based on SLang instead of Lisp; it has nice engine but missing newer look and some abilities.
Of course I dont like emacs, but with this engine I can easily remake the BRIEF.
With exception of GRIEF (QPL) - the project seems dead - there is no other free BRIEF-like editors except my mods for Jed.
More about BRIEF…
Also, I work on a version for
BRIEF for JED
I create this project at the beginning of 2000. I did want a computer language capable for matrices and other maths for my new PDA, Palm IIIx. More on my resume.
Jed is a cute text editor written by John E. Davis. It is an ancient EMACS clone based on SLang instead of Lisp; it has nice engine but missing newer look and some abilities. Of course I dont like emacs, but with this engine I can easily remake the BRIEF. With exception of GRIEF (QPL) - the project seems dead - there is no other free BRIEF-like editors except my mods for Jed.
More about BRIEF…
Also, I work on a version for [Neo]Vim.
Slap - Slackware Package Explorer
GUI and CLI package explorer for Slackware Linux.
- Supports slackpkg and slackpkg+
- Loads all package information into binary tree
- Search by using regular expressions (PCRE)
- Search package descriptions too
- Select list to search based on repository and installed/uninstalled status
The xstdgreek package (Lua/Xe LaTeX)
This package provides a bug-free, idiot-proof, Greek language environment for unicode enabled LaTeX, like XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX.
This project does not needed any more. The XeLaTeX with polyglossia package, finally works!
Articles & Guides in English
Smallbasic 0.9.0: User's guide
Version 0.9.0, August 2003
The manual of SmallBASIC in book (TexInfo/PDF) format since the SB team does not maintain it anymore.
- HTML file: guide.html.
- PDF file: guide.pdf.
- Source file: guide.texi (texinfo).
- Tutorial #1 (in Greek): nov1.html.
TCSH Scripting Tutorial
Version 1.0, July 2017
TCSH tutorial that I wrote for the
- How to write LaTeX style documents in HTML. Scripts for structured doc, automatic TOC, footnotes, bibliography, etc. Version 2.1, Jan 2015.
- Notes on programming
Rules and comments about coding...
a few utitilies on this site.
- Greek fonts for linux console (ISO-8859-7): ndc-console-fonts.tar.gz. 1995-1996.
- My lovely unicode 7x16 bitmap fonts for terminal emulators and programming:
Font XSG-Fixed-167. 2016-7.
See also The Ultimate Oldschool PC Font Pack.
- I made more bitmap fonts for terminal emulators and programming: Fonts XSG-Fixed*. 2019-2.
- I wrote the md2roff program to convert markdown files to groff syntax (this means man-pages too). It does not support tables nor images. May 2017.
- I wrote the tcsh tutorial for learnXinYminutes project. A copy can be found here and a more advanced version here.. Jul 2017.
- I wrote a utility similar to foreach statements to resolve one-line loops for [t]csh: dof at github
- Some nice small utilities in C for unix at github
- I wrote [t]csh syntax highlight file for Improved Nano Syntax Highlighting Files project. A copy can be found here. Jul 2017.
- I wrote [t]csh mode file for the JED text editor. These files are a) csh-mode.sl and b) tcsh-mode.sl. Jul 2017.
- I fixed GRIEF (BRIEF clone) to work with Linux: grief-fix. Feb 2019.
- I wrote an RSS Reader, 150 lines in PHP @github. Nov 2020.
- Notes manager in C for use in command-line with or without ncurses interface; nextcloud compatible; @github. Feb 2021.
- PHRACK - Τhe best
magazinefor reverse engineering…
- Fravia (όπου το πετύχεις) Fravia, REForum, Master +ORC
- Richard Stallman's personal site
- NeHe OpenGL tutorials
- Command Fu, bash one-liners
- Steve's AWK Academy
- 100 sed one-liners and Famous sed on-liners
- perl one-liners
- Learn X in Y minutes and 99 bottles of beer
- freedesktop.org Specifications
- OTR Cyberpunks
- Ο Καθεδρικός και το Παζάρι
- h-node.org. The h-node project aims at the construction of a hardware database in order to identify what devices work with a fully free operating system
- Internet Archive is a non-profit library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more
- Cornell University Library
- iBiblio.org. Home to one of the largest free information databases online, ibiblio.org has something for everyone.
- DEC books & manuals
- The FreeBSD Documentation Server
- IBM books & manuals
- IBM Technical Library
- SUN books & manuals
- Borland books & manuals
- SIMTELNET Mirror
- Bruce Eckel' home page (author of Thinking in C++),
alternative download site
- Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- NTUA FTP SERVER
- File Watcher, anonymous FTP sites
- Έλληνική έκδοση των βικιβιβλίων, μια συλλογή από ελεύθερα εκπαιδευτικά βιβλία που ο καθένας μας μπορεί να επεξεργαστεί
- 25 sources of free public domain books
- The Linux Documentation Project
- Tecmint.com Linux Howto's Guide
- UNIX and Linux Forums
- The OpenGroup UNIX Standards
- 9 Linux network command you should know about
- Bash Guide for Beginners
- Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide
- Linux Filesystem Hierarchy
- Using make and writing Makefiles
- The Linux System Administrator's Guide
- Linux Network Administrators Guide
- Use vi/vim as a Full Text Editor
- Beginner's Guide for Linux – Start Learning Linux in Minutes
- tutorialspoint.com a lot of resources, mostly tutorials, including C/C++, Pascal, Java, FORTRAN, PL/I, COBOL, REXX, PHP, SQL.
- C Programming and C++ Programming
- The C Library Reference Guide, Eric Huss, 1997
- The Free Pascal Compiler and the Lazarus IDE
- NeHe OpenGL tutorials and examples and OpenGL tutorial.
- Word-Wide-Web for developers